- 28 Positions across 3 accounts
- 24 of 28 are positive
- 6 positions assigned (shares called away as stock price higher than strike price)
- 4 positions expired (stock price lower than strike price)
- Selling options added to position profitability in 18 of 24 positions
- Large positive moves in DXCM, AMAZ, SDC stock prices create overall losses on options
- Schwab 401(K) (most conservative of the three accounts) gaining most advantage from covered calls contributing almost 50% of profits
Note: P/L from stock and option does not necessarily equal net due to contributions from dividends that are not split out.